Mittwoch, 17. September 2014

little happy things

before I forget it ...

as I am sitting here having my breakfast coffee, I thought about the coffee in connection with happy things. So let's talk about happy things while I sip my coffee. Alas, you can get yourself one too (or a tea) while you read about my happy and hopefully think about your own happy :-)

native creative hack - original: flow magazine

hm? happy things or happy times? or just happy?
for this post let's stay with the little things, that make us happy. Like some knicknack that makes us smile just seeing it, or makes us relax just holding it, that kind of things.

 
native creative - yellow poppy seed

  • I have no defense against yellow flowers: sunflowers, gerberas, autumn sneezeweeds, daffodils or goldenrods, doesn't matter - bananas don't work though, it has to be yellow petals.
  • I am always in a good mood when I am riding my bike. Not that I am always smiling around the face but even when I am not feeling too good, I feel better once I'm on the bike. It's the fresh air, the wind, the movement, the muscles working and energy flowing, or all of it, whatever, it works for me.
  • I always relax instantly holding a warm cup of coffee in my hands. yeah :-)
  • When Mamalita calls, I have no chance holding on to my funk. 

in "music (sing and dance) mode" mood

  • The right kind of music does the same thing, it gets in on silent feet and suddenly I feel like singing along and dancing.
  • On more thing on the relaxing side of happy is taking a walk in the little forest around the corner. It always slows me down, eases the tension and hurry, and puts me into a more productive frame of mind.
  • Last but not least when an idea of mine worked out and I create something beautiful. Doesn't matter what it is: a candle that turned out great, a picture that captured the moment right, a practical and aesthetic solution for a problem at my apartment, the newest knitted hat or leg warmers. Each beautifully finished project makes me proud and really happy.

native creative - recycled candles

 ready to let this go and get on with happy  ˙·٠•● ƸӜƷ ●•٠·˙



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen