Samstag, 5. Juli 2014

Nalini Singh - Judd

before I forget it ...

I am totally on team JUDD. Carassed by Ice was my first book and Judd just ... well, noone comes close to Judd. All males in the series are cool and edible, but Judd, ex-Arrow and Rebel and grrrr yummy.
He even gets a fanclub in the series later on, complete with I love Judd and Judd is my boyfriend T-shirts. I had to have one. Not a generic one, I made Judd MY boyfriend.

Judd is my boyfriend - native creative

My hair might be sticking every which way due to Judd's telekinesis. I couldn't find two of the same shoes in my deliriously happy dreamy state. But it matters nothing because JUDD is MY boyfriend!

If you want to know more about Judd, read his book. I am not gonna tell you anything.

Just in the native creative department I was thinking about doing a "the ghost is my shadow" shirt ... Can't do it though, until he gets a fanclub, which is unlikely as he is feared more than anything. "I love the ghost" is out of the question. What the heck, I don't care about the ghost, he gets too much attention already and  now he sneaked in here too and got himself prime time. aaaaarrrgggg

 time to forget ....... what?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen