Sonntag, 13. Juli 2014

mourning project update

before I forget it ...

I created 18 granny squares so far - one for every day since I started. I still use the practice yarn I got and it creates squares like that.

altar and mourning squares - native creative

I also created an altar for my dead girl. I light a candle whenever I feel like it. I created it with stuff my girl would have liked, outdoor nature stuff, fairies and angels.
It feels good to have a fixed place for it. I will keep it as long as it feels right, as long as it is nessessary. Aaand when I am done with the squares or that one ball of wool I will decide what they will be together, a planket, a pillowcase, a throw, whatever it wants to be then :-) ... Or I'll even start with some other kind of yarn and add more different looking squares. Who knows?

already forgot it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen