Samstag, 5. Juli 2014

Nalini Singh - changelings

before I forget it ...

I love love love Nalini's changelings, her shape shifters - all of them, but mostly the apex predators.

Strength is for protecting. (Stroke of Enticement)

It just calls to me, calls to my soul, my being. The leopards and wolves, they are not afraid of strength. They respect strength in all its variations: strong personality, strong will, spine, strong body, whatever. To be strong is a good thing, for males and females. They hold their leaders to taff standards. They protect all children, the young and the old who can't protect themselves. They want their kids to grow into their strength, whatever it is. They want each and every one of their pack to become what they are meant to be. They support every pack member in that growth. It's an unresistable lure for me. Being left alone to be who I want to be is good, but being supported ... wow.
 
my Bruno - a norwegian viking

Being supported into becoming the big strong massive tree I am meant to be. ... HEAVEN and actually natural and normal, at least to me. The wild, everything is so natural and normal to me, while this whole "weak is safe" is abnormal. Education here is more like cutting away all growth and shaping everyone into the same hedge. Just like the Psy do with their kids and conditioning them to be silent. The changelings live emotion, the are emotion. Their emotions are sometimes wild and overwhelming when it is anger, rage, possessiveness, or protectiveness. But they also play and tease, and they allow all emotions. For them, emotion and feeling is a strength, not a weakness. They are also strongly physical and use their minds. They are wild beasts and also human. It's just perfect, the mix, the balance. It is perfect for me.
 
Ipomoea - being what it is meant to be

To be allowed to be all I am meant to be.

... not forgetting that ... rrraaauurrr ...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen