Donnerstag, 17. Juli 2014

what I really want

before I forget it ...

"You cannot focus upon unwanted and receive wanted." Esther Hicks.

So, well .. no more fishing in the small-fish-pond.

colorful BIG fish :-)

here it comes ... what I REALLY WANT:
  • peace on earth, I don't care if some people like Thor or Superman find that boring and loose their profession and reason for being. I WANT PEACE - end of story.
  • a hobbit house with garden, a big one with looots of space around it, forests and a river and not too many Hobbitse around. Just me and my house and garden and nature. - and wild animals and spirit animals and air, and looooots of space. - and elfs.  - heaven.
  • FREE TIME ALL THE TIME! I get to do whatever I want whenever I want it.
  • I create what I enjoy, do what I have fun doing and if someone likes it, I give it to them. Likewise if I see something I like, it is given to me. You pay it forward, not back to the person who has given it. Paying forward creates a big never ending flow. Everybody gives and everybody gets what he needs. easy.
  • clearly I also want internet at my hobbit house so I can keep writing my blog :-)
  • and loooots of books.
  • PLAY all the time. and sleep. and playmates. It's more fun playing together. yeah playmates!! 
  • sleeping and resting and breathing and dozing and cosing and day dreaming and laughing! How can I forget laughing! laughing and jokeing and imbing and giggling and ...
  • dancing in the rain and dancing in the dark and dancing together around a fire and dancing earthy polka and dancing sexy salsa and dancing coolio streetdance ...
  • I forgot the motorbike. I sooo want a motorbike. It's like freedom and the wind and the sound and vibration, and the power!!!  - and cool and awe and more awe.
  • shapeshifting I also want that. running through the woods, soaring the winds, and diving and jumping the oceans. Who wants to be stuck in this human form anyway?
  • I guess that is actually all that I want - a big natural house, peace, playmates and all the time to fill it with laughter and creations. That's not much really. 
yeah
easy
 


















Just an all time VACATION!!!!!
 see ya there self :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen