Samstag, 27. September 2014

new process oriented systems

before I forget it ...

I had a session at GEM http://www.energiemedizin.cc/ in Vienna with my friend Gabriele this week. As always it was on the edge with lots of new stuff coming in. This time it was about systems. All the existing systems on earth are rigid and square built on conformity. The problem is - my problem with that kind of system is - the conformity. It is not voluntary but obligatory. Even obligatory wouldn't be so bad if there were similar beings in that system, but our systems here on earth always include totally different beings inside each of those rigid systems of conformity. The best picture I can come up with is an army of soldiers walking. That kind of conformity. Same rhythm, same foot, same space to the front man and back man, same clothes, SAME EVERYTHING ... same personality, same issues, same dough, same mold, cut with the same cookie cutter.

square "dead" conformity
  
IT HURTS.

The pressure on me hurts, but also the forced dealing with issues that are not mine but belong to someone else in that system hurts. In essense it means, all people in that system can only move or develop together. If one stays, everyone stays. If one gets stuck, everyone gets stuck, until you can get that one stuck person unstuck. That is what square feels like to me. There is no flexibility, no space for movement. There is always this kind of force involved and frustration on my part.

The NEW systems work completely different. There is nothing rigid in them. They are process oriented and flexible. There is freedom for everyone. If I take the picture of the soldiers from before, this time everyone walks in his own speed and rhythm and step length, space to front or back or side person is totally different, everyone wears what they like to wear, NOTHING SAME ... different personality, different issues, different dough, different mold, no cookie cutter to cut but everyone cut into a different shape.  CHAOS ... that's what this system looks like.

flexible "living" chaos

RELIEF IS WHAT I FEEL.

This system supports individuality. It supports integrity, authenticity, diversity and creativity. Furthermore this process oriented system supports self expression and self responsibility. It is just not possible to play victim and give power away to another or the system per se. This system wont tell you who you are and who you have to be. This system does not take into account what was in the past or will be in the future. It is totally and only focussed in the present, in the here and now.

diversity - integrity - self expression

Well, I made my choice. I didn't even have to think about it. The new process oriented flexible system is it for me!

I hope I'll see you there :-)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen