Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2014

Turtle Wisdom: new energy change

before I forget it ...

if you are waiting for something BIG or LOUD or FLASHY or HEROIC to happen to make you believe change is really happening, you'll be disappointed.
The old energy brought change with a BOOM and a BANG, like a war or some spectacular fireworks, resulting on prime time news.
The new energy doesn't make it onto the news. It just doesn't work that way.
This new aera is coming on quiet, near silent feet. If you don't know where to look and what to look and feel for, you'll miss it and only see the same old.
But change is here, it is QUIET and SLOW and FLEXIBLE and EASY. There are lots of little steps, one little change after another little shift.
It reminds me of TURTLE WISDOM: Move slowly and surely along your path. If they try to stop you, retreat into your shell and wait til they loose interest, then move along your path again. There is no hurry.

native creative coloring - part of FLOW Magazine coloring booklet
 
That is another reason why we easily overlook the change taking place, because there is no visible megashift, no BOOM and done. It is slow and stealthy, which makes it harder for us to notice. As well as it is done by lots of people not just one or a few.
This change, this new aera is coming by lots of little quiet shifts done by lots of people. Nothing heroic, nothing flashy, nothing being seen on the news. But the world is changing, slowly and steadily.

So, today I will be patient with myself and take that one little step I can easily make.
I let go of expecting something big and heroic from myself today.
I let go of wanting to heal my body in this instant.
I let go of wanting my world to change to totally loving all of a sudden.
Today I allow myself to move like a turtle, one slow sure step after the other.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen