Montag, 8. Dezember 2014

last life on earth

before I forget it ...

I was just inspired by Adamus/ Crimson Circle to pretend that this is my last life on earth. What would be different? What would I do differently?

LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST!!                  and                        Enjoy the hell out of it :-)

native creative - jump and fly
  •  Honestly, I would be way more spontaneous and shake my boodie when I feel like it or sing aloud on the street - along to the music in my headphones or singing in my head.
  • I would wear the purple hat every day I feel like wearing it.
  • I wouldn't get kids, 20 years of brood care? not worth it. If I feel in need of kid's time and play, I would just borrow one and the parents would be happy too.
  • I wouldn't care about building and establishing something or leaving something behind when I die, what for? I am gone and not coming back!
  • I wouldn't care about serving earth or doing something important either.
  • I wouldn't care much about repercussions, about tomorrow or the day after. 
  • I would do everything that makes me feel alive like speeding down the highway, reading through the night, kissing a stranger. 
  • I wouldn't hide in the basement or the shadows. 
  • I would grab the lead role on my stage, take out my sword and turn on my light to the max. Everyone who doesn't like it, well, get the hell out - I don't have time to dilly-dally and comfort your fear.
  • I would take more risks, take higher risks and just plain go for it. 
  • I wouldn't protect my heart as much as I do now. 
  • I just wouldn't take is personally, shake it off and move on. No? well, your loss.  
  • I wouldn't be the easy and light version of myself, I am a fire dragon, they are meant to be big and powerful and a presense felt when in the room. If you can't deal with a dragon, get lost and get yourself a mouse.
  • I would be authentic and unreasonable all the time, hop and skip down my life with 90 still and use the middle finger to collect all my trophies. 

    native creative - upside down
  • Oh, and I would laugh so very much because I would find everything so funny and hilarious.

I would go easily when the time comes because I would have lived my life fully ... instead of fearing death every day and letting it steal my life every day a little more.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen