Dienstag, 30. Dezember 2014

things I wouldn't mind 2015


before the year starts ...

apart from the things I put on my "what I want 2015" list, there are many things I wouldn't mind:

  • being totally fit and healthy
  • having to ride my brandnew motorcycle around for no other reason than that I enjoy it
  • swimming again with wild dolphins at Sataya or Maledives would do too
dolphins at Sataya
  • roaming Dark River and Snow Dancer territorry 
  • having to read a new Nalini Singh book every month for a year
  • enjoying free coffee for a year at Sbux
best compination ever: Nalini Singh and coffee
  • hopping up to Oslo for the Holmenkollen ski jumping and participating in the Norwegian crazy
  • instant magicing a bachelor thesis
  • full body experiencing another Pentatonix life concert .. or two or three
Pentatonix meet and greet
  • finishing that darn granny square "sadness" project
  • being forced to create more recycled candles because they sell so well
  • being busy doing shamanic travels and soul retrievals 
pamela.abraxxs.com
  • experimenting with a self harvesting plot or a small garden plot around here
  • waking up one morning not in my human body but shape shifted in a feline predator's furry body ... I would totally freak and panic .. but it would so be worth it ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen