Samstag, 27. Dezember 2014

review 2014 - what I want 2015

before I forget it ...

no, more like before I talk myself out of it :-) ...
because this year is different when looking back at the end of the year. Normally, ok, last few years when I looked back, I couldn't see anything, just same old, same old. Oh but this year, the changes are sooo very visible. Just thinking about the place I have been in a year ago and where I am now ... JUST YES!! MORE OF IT!!

So a year ago I was sick and ill, burned out and so very tired. I am not at 100% yet and still a little sick, but I feel good. My body is full of energy, I can move, I can ride the bike and push If I need to. I can go a whole day without taking a nap again! I still sleep a lot, way more than other people, but who cares? I am so very grateful for the changes in my body and health this last year.

Furthermore I am soooo unbelievably grateful for my decision to move back into my own apartment. I left the big city behind .. duh .. best decision ever! Mountains close and visible, woods and a lake around the corner and everything is slower, more relaxed here.

native creative - Untersberg

No more shared bathroom and kitchen either! I can close the door behind me and just be. Two rooms just for me!!! .. and a parking spot that waits for me every time :-)

Due to my health issues I did not work for the better part of this year. I am back working part time since fall and it is so much more loving than the job I worked before. Oh, and I am back at university finishing my aported studies.

I am grateful for all of the above, for the changes I created in my life.

What do I want to create in the coming year?
What do I want more of?

First, I want more time with my friends! They obviously did not move with me and I miss them a lot.

Second, I think it is really time for some kissing and snuggling and holding hands. Oh, and dancing!! Yes I definitely want more of that :-) This area of my life has been barren for quite some time now and I can see some changes and green growth now. I am excited about it .. YES PLEASE - MORE!

Those are the big two. Apart from that I want EASE with me and everything and everyone. To work with ease, to study with ease, to take exams with ease, to get even healthier with ease, and to earn more money than I need with ease.

Last the one, that drives me, the fuel to my motor ... FREEDOM .. I want to be free. I always wanted to be free. So I want to be free-er this coming year. I want to feel more freedom than ever before. I want to feel free-er than ever before. I want to be free to be more me than ever before.

native creative - xmas me

2 Kommentare:

  1. Definitely u need more kissing and Co. than in will miss your friends muuuuch less.

    AntwortenLöschen