Samstag, 23. August 2014

Nalini Singh - Rock Addiction

before I forget it ...

I was honestly suspicious of Nalini Singh's newest book. Well, I was suspicious of my own ability to allow another "world" in - allow another "family" in. Yes, I consider Snow Dancer, Dark River and the Arrows family, simple as that. It feels like I've known them for a long time and we've been friends for exactly as long. ...

so ...                  new people?                       a rock star?                                 really?
 
yep really ... and yep, a third into the book I realized I have already made new friends and it feels like I've known them for a while and how could I ever doubt I could not get into this world when Nalini created it! She has this magic ability to open a door into a new world that is easy to cross and makes you feel at home right away. Well, at least I think it is magic.

so ...                   new people.                      a rock star.

cover rock addiction

yep a rock star ... and yep, the same love for her characters and the same integer and authentic characters. A ROCK STAR for christ sake! well, not only one rock star but a whole band of rocking smoking hot 'schoolboy's with a whole lot of life in them and a past like every normal human has.

so ...                  new people!

yep new people ...  new friends and another family! Honestly, you can't have enough family!

before I forget it, exactly that family is waiting for me and it is really bad manners to let family wait in my own world :-)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen