Dienstag, 26. August 2014

The Magic - 28 days of gratitude

before I forget it ...

I am done with the 28 day program of  'The Magic' by Rhonda Byrne. So let's see and take a look at the changes - or - Did anything change at all?

  • On the outside world and my living situation: NO - but it will in a week, because I will start a new job. So YES ... I asked for the perfect job for me right here and now and I am starting on Monday.
  • In the happy news department: TOTALLY - I've never had so many good news in such a short time frame. There weren't good news every day, but lots of good news on many days with a few first glance bad news turned good news wrapped in ugly wrapping. 
  • in the health area: VERY - I had a relatively easy period, was out and about and working even on the first day. When before I was home with pain for up to 4 days, pumped full with pain killers for 1 to 2. I'd say that is an improvement even if I'll have to see how it goes long term.
  • in the wealth department: ABSOLUTELY - just got the great news that they have to pay me more because I got years. Years I collected like peanuts with  2 hours per week tutoring jobs at university over all the years.
  • about relationships: VISIBLY - the most problematic relation I have responded first and improved noticeably: less tension. simple as that.
  • on the emotional level: DEFINITELY - I often feel generally hopeful and positive. I am much more trusting that the current problem will dissolve or the solution show itself shortly and easily. I am more aware of the little surprises and happy moments, the possibility of the moment. I even appreciate my humor more than before - humor can save lives.
  • on the mental level: UNQUESTIONABLY - more peace and quiet and less worried thoughts, less problem solving mary go round thoughts.
  • overall: UNDOUBTEDLY a good thing, helpful, easy to do and working :-) It suggests a basic practice every day that can be intensified if faster results are wanted. 
I for one will continue the practices that fit me best .. maybe until I get an ABSOLUTELY Y.E.S. answer to every question. Until then ....

sorry, unknown author






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen