Donnerstag, 7. August 2014

living out L.O.U.D.

before I forget it ...

I just came back from the movies totally excited, with the thought "I want to live big" in my head. This happened every time so far and this was Step Up ALL IN, the fifth part of the Step Up "series". So every time after watching the movie I am totally excited, motivated, exhilerated, feeling good and ready to take on the whole world. I hop down the street singing in my head like a kid.

fooling around kind of fun

But after a few days, every day life takes over and B.I.G. and L.O.U.D. get somehow lost under ... making a living ... and surviving ... working a job to get enough money to survive ... household chores ... body and health issues .... whatever.

One thing is for sure, I don't live big right now, even though some people say I have quite an extraordinary lifestyle and for them my life might be totally unimaginable und crazy. For me however I honestly have to say that I live my life safe, quiet and boring. All my life I had the disconcerting feeling that I don't really live, that I am separated from life. It feels like I am standing beside the sidelines and watch other people living, like the linesman or  a spectator at a soccer game.

For one living out loud means embracing life totally, embracing life as a human on earth totally. Having my head in a book and wanting to be a shape shifter isn't really embracing life as a human on earth.

As a second it means feeling everything, allowing all emotions and feelings and bodily sensations. Being perfect Psy all in the mind and head and thoughts while subdueing feelings does not sound like living out loud to me.

Third I'd say a dream or passion has to be involved in B.I.G. and L.O.U.D, as well as risk. Risk of hurt, bodily or emotionally, and adventures, definitely adventure!

beach kind of adventure
Unfortunately I have some aspects who are really tired ... tired of being human, tired of this routine here on earth, tired of living. They just want to retire and be left alone. They want a quiet, slow, boring life were nothing unexpected happens, no interruptions, no surprises, just peace and quiet - forever.

The soul however is not made for peace and quiet forever. It is hungry for experiences, hungry for life, hungry for more. The soul lives in a forever kind of place and wants to experience itself over and over again anew. The soul can't really be hurt and so it has no need to play it safe. It will never go for living small. 

If I'd have to guess, I'd bet my money on the soul. The real question however, is how to get the tired ones on board with really living again, as they are the limiting factor and defined the game so far. We can no longer leave any aspects behind. On earth it is now: ALL OR NONE.

How loud are you living?









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen