Montag, 16. Juni 2014

before I forget it

before I forget it ....

well, people look at me like I am crazy and I feel like I have to defend myself for having burn out without a farm aka working 24/7, 4 kids and a husband. So, maybe it IS time to tell them what I actually did the last 10 years or so. What I experienced over that time and the knowledge I gained. It might be useful to other people walking that road or something similar later on.

Although the main reason for this puplic diary/external memory is not to help me remember it, but to actually let it go. I put a lot of my insights up into my ether mailbox but very view people know about it or will find it consciously when they need it, and that leaves the matter of download unaddressed.

So, here is the short cut to my ether mailbox. .-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-.

just to clarify: surf at own risk.
I am not responsible for what you might see, feel, hear, taste, learn, or expience. I might even have experienced it differently.

Actually as a human you don't need my notes to self or my ether mailbox full of stories, experiences and insights. You don't need that outside help, that library or book. Whatever you need is inside you or comes to you when you need it anyways. But you might feel better having someone with a similar experience to relate to.

on a last note: this is all totally unobjective, unscientific, not proved or anything the like. This is just simply how my mind and emotions interpreted the energies and frequencies in my body and my world. Nothing might be of importance or truth for you. This are the stories of my world, so they are true for me. You have your own stories which make up your world and that is as is should be.

so, let's forget it already :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen