Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2014

what to remember

before I forget it ....

there are things worthy remembering - and things that I need to remind myself of like
  • this too will pass - like the coulds in the sky, this too will move on.
  • I am the queen of my universe, which makes me the only power in my universe.
  • I can give that power away, I can also take it back anytime. The acceptance of the other person or thing is not nessessary for it to succeed.
  • I created this situation, I can uncreate it.
  • My decisions create my reality, well, my past decisions created my now reality. If I don't like my now reality, I can now make different decisions to create a different reality.
  • I am a beautiful radiant being. :-)
  • I am only responsible for myself, my well being, my happiness.
  • Everything will change if I can accept it first. Accept at least that it is right now.
  • ....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen