Sonntag, 29. Juni 2014

shifting shape

before I stall again ...


I love books and reading and more reading. Why? Because I kind of find this world boring and so limited and ... booring. Books take me on a ride to amazing places and amazing people and into totally different universes.  I am no longer limited in this human experience and this kind of totally weak human body with all its aches and pains.

I really want to shift shape. NOW. I really want to run through forests as a wolf. I KNOW how it feels. I KNOW! If I just think about it, I can feel it. The wind in my fur as I rush through the forest, the soft flex of the earth under my paw. The forest floor isn't totally stiff and hard like it feels as a human, it gives. The whole perspective is different, the colors and the smells, the sounds come from a different angle, ... the hearing is better, the smells are more intense and the colors are different. I can feel how my muscles move in my body while moving through the forest. This is totally normal for me, like an every day normal thing to do. Go out and shift and run ... or fly ... or swim. I can shift into everything I want to. Some like wolf or dolphin are more familiar than others but all kinds of shapes are possible.

One way to ease the longing is reading books with shape shifters. There are quite a few but only some I really like. I'd move universe and never look back to Nalini Singh's Psy/Changeling here, now and forever. She is my absolute favorite writer. Can I go on vacation there? I'll stay also, no problem, if it's for security/secrecy reasons. Or whatever reason I don't care, as long as I can stay there. Pleeeeeease?
http://www.nalinisingh.com/

Now I can give in to frustration or get a book from the shelf to help me forget about needing to shift.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen