Montag, 16. Juni 2014

reptil consciousness

before I forget it ....

that information has been a while back and I don't much like going back there.

To help you along, just think of a crocodile - a nice huge big hunky adult croco. imagine yourself being one. How do you experience life? What is important? You are a predator, with really big teeth and you need food, other being's energy to sustain your body, your life.

Now when I think back I see it in the cold of my grandfather's eyes - that terrifingly frostbite cold in his eyes. He only knew power and force and needed to scare everyone into doing what he wanted them. He did not have any other way to get what he thought he needed. He only knew violence and inciting violence. He really had no other "game" loaded onto his hard drive.

I heard about some kids, that might fall into this category not because of the violence but their taking everything from their parents. It's the feeling of "you are my sustenance and I'll just swallow you whole.

the thing with them is, they are stuck in their consciousness, in this "I am the strongest meanest predator in the bond and noone can stop me" believe while they are dependent on willing "food". Since the "food" started to say NO, food became harder to find, which makes them more violent. So the "food" is developing, moving on to the next level of consciousness were there is no more predator and food games and the repil energy is actually afraid of being left behind -  left behind on the reptil consciousness level while the whole universe moves on.

I had a session with my friend and healer Gabriele on this. She did the yang way by pushing it out of her body and system with a strong conscious push while I had to go the yin way about it and accept help from the cosmic surgeons and others to get it out of my system. The rest of the session I already forgot ...

and let's already forget this too.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen